27 Estuary Waters Drive, Reinscourt WA 6280
Unique Country Style Home House - Property ID: 974910
This ornately built and designed home is just a 3 minute drive to the central CBD of Busselton and the famous Busselton Jetty. Situated on a 2.08 hectares (approx. 5 acres) the home comprises of 6 very spacious bedrooms & 2 bathrooms. Adjacent to private schooling K-12 and nearby to sporting facilities and ovals.
- An absolutely unique country style kitchen.
- The centre piece of the kitchen is a classic large wood fired oven which came from the Collie Hotel. Connected - to a wet back for hot water.
- Also includes 900mm electric oven, Gas cooktop, S/S rangehood, Dishwasher, huge walk in pantry & double fridge recess.
- Bottled gas for cooking.
- Large central island cupboard with natural wood carpentry.
- Loads of storage and cupboards.
- 6 x substantial bedrooms.
- High ornate ceilings approx. 10ft.
- Built in robes.
- Carpets in all bedrooms.
- Master has large deep bath, separate shower and toilet.
- 3 toilets through home.
- Minor has shower and toilet.
- Powder area of 3rd toilet.
- 4 x separate living areas.
- Sitting room with wood fire place to centre family gatherings of master bedroom.
- Dining area to fit the largest of tables which leads out to a alfresco with built in pizza oven.
- Centred lounge room off the kitchen area.
- Media/formal lounge area with both the above having stained glass bi fold doors for extra privacy plus wood fire.
- Very spacious office/study
- Home was built by M & MG local accredited builder in double brick.
- Completed build in 2005.
- Insulated roof and walls.
- 18 x solar panels (grid driven)
- 4 bay garage off house with electric roller doors.
- 33,000 gallon (150,000 lt) rain water tank connected to the main house.
- Another 2 medium size rain water tanks off the large workshop.
- 11x13m powered workshop with extra height gabled roof.
- 2 covered alfresco areas.
- 5 x 11m shed
- 2 x hot water systems both solar powered with boosters.
- Separate free standing games room 5.6 x 8.4m ideal retreat for gatherings or extra living room with fire place.
- Slate flooring through out high traffic areas in home and carpets to bedrooms.
- New leach drains x2.
- Deep well with clear clean water.
- Verandahs all-round the home for added charm and protection.
SEPARATE PRIVATE STUDIO
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Fully self contained.
- 60sqm of living space.
- Own water tank and private bathroom.
GROUNDS AND GARDENS
- Fully establish sweeping lawns dotted with ornate trees & easy care gardens.
- Large chook run.
This property truly does ooze pride and charm and a private inspection won't disappoint. An ideal family retreat or possibly a home to entertain the largest of families and guests.
- Land Size Approx. - 2.08 hectares
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Secure Parking