49 Reynolds Street, West Busselton WA 6280
Sold for $525,000
Beach Side Of Highway House - Property ID: 941171
Loved family home on potential development block.
Frontage and rear of land is 20m North and South and 49m are the east and west boundary.
R15 zoning which will allow a 2 block strata subdivision with City of Busselton zoning (conditional).
Location 3km (approx.) from Busselton CBD and a short stroll to the beach, shopping centre, schools and hospital.
- Brick veneer construction on stumps ready to rent out or develop into 2 blocks.
- Side access to the existing home can stay or develop now.
- All services available home is connected to natural gas and water corp sewerage.
- 3 Decent size bedrooms, higher ceilings throughout with a spacious lounge and country kitchen and informal dining area.
- Kitchen has upright electric stove, plus the slow combustion wood stove.
- Instantaneous natural gas hot water.
- Split reverse cycle heating and air-conditioning.
For the astute buyer this location is a solid investment. Location, location, location!
- Land Size Approx. - 975 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking