18 Spinnaker Boulevard, Geographe WA 6280
Price Upon Application
WOW Factor House - Property ID: 926250
This spectacular home has everything you are looking for. Craftsman built giving it the "wow factor". With 180 degree views to Cape Naturaliste, iconic Busselton Jetty, through to the Port Geographe Marina Entrance and Forrest Beach to Bunbury with no road in front. This home is bound to tick all the boxes.
Ground Floor Features:
- Entrance through double entry doors and you have a WOW feeling.
- Polished Jarrah floor boards.
- Feature Bulkhead with Timber lining.
- Jarrah Staircase to upper floor.
- Feature Pendant Light.
- Quality carpets & down lights.
- R/C Split system.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 spacious, Double built in Robes, Split System Reverse Cycle Air conditioning.
- Semi Ensuite
- Bedrooms 2&3 connected. Double bowl basin, toilet & shower.
- Resort Style including floor to ceiling tiling, Walk Through shower, bath, W.C & powder room.
- Quality fittings and fixtures throughout.
- Storeroom under staircase, Double Linen Cupboard, Broome Cupboard.
Family and Informal Dining
- Large open plan living, Jarrah floors, split system reverse cycle air conditioner, Ocean views.
- Large prep area, Stone bench tops, waterfall edges, overhead cupboards, generous storage including soft closing pull out drawers. Stainless Steel appliances including dishwasher, 2 electric ovens, gas hot plate, rangehood & large tiled splash back.
- Work Bench, Appliance storage & wine rack.
- Workbench and built in Storage cupboards.
- Ocean views, built in outdoor kitchen with sink, s/s BBQ, Timber lined ceiling & tiled flooring.
- Built in stacker doors and windows to allow full views to the ocean.
- Overlooking a outside entertaining " above ground fire pit"
Second Floor Features
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Built in Workstation.
- Relax to Ocean views.
- Ocean views. Walk through built in robes to ensuite.
- Resort Style, double vanity, floor to ceiling tiles, walk through Shower and separate WC powder room.
- All quality fittings and fixtures.
Upstairs Alfresco Area
- Stunning views over Geographe Bay, The Jetty, Cape Naturaliste, Entrance to Port Geographe and up the coast to Bunbury.
- Watch the sunrise and sunset from this magnificent home.
- Timber lined Coffered ceiling, outdoor kitchen including sink, double bar fridge and built in Weber BBQ.
Double lock up oversize garage.
Lawn and garden beds full reticulated and easy care.
- Land Size Approx. - 732 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
Professionals South West - Busselton
- 104 Queen Street
Busselton WA 6280
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 08 9754 1522
- F: 08 9752 4315