978 Geographe Bay Road, Geographe WA 6280
Sold for $1,400,000
Opulence By The Sea House - Property ID: 835485
This perfectly presented and located home is one of Busselton's finest seaside homes. Retaining style and quality this opportunity to purchase is rare. From your elevated alfresco watch the sunset slowly behind the famous Busselton Jetty. Sit poolside or seaside, the option will be yours to have.
- 4 generous size bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with double doors leading to a balcony overlooking the pool plus full ocean views.
- Large ensuite with dual vanities and walk-in robe.
- 2 well-appointed resort style bathrooms.
- Granite bench tops.
- Large recessed oven and gas cooktop.
- Walk-in pantry.
- S/S range hood and dishwasher.
- Loads of bench space and overhead cupboards.
- Breakfast bar.
Dining / Living Area
- Plenty of space for a large dining table and elevated lounge to capture full ocean and jetty views.
- Imposing split level area gives extra roominess and value for extra entertaining and is carpeted.
- Cathedral ceiling in central living area with shadow line cornicing.
- Blackbutt flooring throughout the entire home. Glowing hardwood flooring is easy care and a statement in itself.
- 2 x reverse cycle split system air-conditioners.
- Large and spacious with loads of bench space that will make laundering a pleasure.
- Double with electronic roller door and extra height for large vehicles.
- Double bay with 3 phase power, concrete floor plus work benches.
- 3rd bathroom for quick access from the pool or the beach.
- Fully fenced lot of 1218m2.
- Underground and fully automated salt water pool with new pool fencing just installed and powder coated.
- North facing elevated alfresco with drop blinds and white washed cedar lined ceiling.
- Established lawns and gardens all reticulated.
This prosperous location is where each home reflects pride of ownership. Cycle ways to the Busselton's CBD and with the foreshore and restaurants right at your doorstep.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor
- Formal Lounge