44 Flinders Crescent, Abbey WA 6280
Radiant House - Property ID: 835320
Dale Alcock built home approx. 5yrs old and had only one owner occupier. Situated close to general stores, The Shed markets and the proposed shopping precinct in Vasse plus just a short bike ride or walk to the foreshore. Located close to the gateway to the Margaret River wine region and nearby to public transport, Cape Naturaliste College and Vasse Primary School.
- 4 good sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with carpets to bedrooms
- Large central living / dining area and separate theatre
- Central kitchen with 900mm oven, gas cook top and built-in pantry
- Skirting boards throughout
- Ducted, reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 8 x solar panels (electricity in the negative)
- Security doors
- Garden shed
- Limited rear access via the garage
- Established, easy care, reticulated gardens (incl. veggie beds ) and lawns with fake turf to front yard
- Aggregate driveway and alfresco area
This home is located in an estate that is safe, secure and family orientated with nearby parkland for the kids to play.
For further information or to arrange an inspection today please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Land Size Approx. - 540 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge