1/7 Backhouse Street, West Busselton WA 6280
Break Into The Housing Market! House - Property ID: 811266
Looking to own your own home? Think you cannot afford to buy a property in Busselton? Want to take the first steps to securing you and your family's future?
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for! But there is a catch..you need to act fast. The last time I had a property at this price I had 16 calls the first morning and it went under offer in less than 48 hours! Remember, you snoozeyou lose!
This proposed front strata home is located in an up and coming part of West Busselton close to schools, shops and the new hospital. Just oozing potential, this 2 bedroom plus sleep out character home is neat and tidy and you can move into it without any major work required. In fact it would probably rent in the vicinity of $300.00 per week in its current condition.
But let's look to the future. With high ceilings, spacious lounge and the potential of polished floor boards and revamping the kitchen, bathroom and fireplace, this cosy cottage will allow you to secure your own little piece of real estate in one of the fastest growing areas in Australia at a budget price. How much will this be worth in the future? You will never have a better chance than now of owning your own home.
So what to do from here? You can procrastinate, dream about it , miss out or you can take action and make it your yours . If you are serious about owning your own home and are on a budget then you simply must call me today for further information.
It may be your last opportunity to own your own home in Busselton at such a low price.
5 Reasons you should buy this property:
- Affordable entry level into owning your own home
- Secure your family's future
- Character home with heaps of potential
- Located in an up and coming part of West Busselton
- Short Stroll to shops, schools and new hospital
- Proposed Land Size 393m2
- 2 Bedrooms
- Enclosed rear Verandah Suitable for I.T nook
- Spacious Laundry
- High Ceilings
- Timber doors,skirting & windows
- Potential to polish floorboards
- Gas Instant HWS
- Potential to renovate existing fireplace
- Colorbond fencing to be completed to rear and side Boundaries
- Neat & tidyJust move in
- Rental Potential in the vicinity of $300/week
CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP!
Titles expected to be available Nov/Dec 2015
- Land Size Approx. - 394 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking