19 Ford Road, Geographe WA 6280
Rarest Of Opportunity House - Property ID: 803446
From the street you see a modest brick and tile home with a double lockup garage on what appears to be a large block of land. You would also assume that the home be similar on the inside to what you see on the outside, a little dated but well kept. Your assumptions are correct, it's a neat and tidy 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with your typically large living areas, kitchen and dining area, there's even a great old slow combustion stove.
It's what you can't see and the location of this property that makes it so special and unique.
* Approximately 400 metres to the beach with a boat ramp close by
* Walk or cycle to the new foreshore redevelopment that boast 2 great restaurants, BBQ facilities and a terrific children's playground
* Close to the CBD and Cappuccino strip of Queen Street
* Public transport is at the front door
* You have public open space and playing field nearby
* Schools and shopping facilities can be utilized in the CBD or East to Geographe
More importantly this property offers great potential. The current R15 zoned site has a development proposal in place.
* Lot 1. 695m2, North of the existing home
* Lot 2. 639m2, Inclusive of the existing home
* Lot 3. 834m2, Battle axe at the rear of the home.
Where else in Busselton can you find 2168m2 of land and a 3 bedroom home that's close to the beach, shops, schools and has public transport at the front door.
Investors, Nesters or Developers this property has something to offer all of you. Location, Location and Development Potential this is a great Real Estate opportunity
- Land Size Approx. - 2168 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
Office & Agent Details
Professionals South West - Busselton
- 104 Queen Street
Busselton WA 6280
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 08 9754 1522
- F: 08 9752 4315