55 Lindsay Drive, Yalyalup WA 6280
55 Lindsay Drive, Yalyalup House - Property ID: 759045
Exceptional value large family home located in the sort after Willow Grove Estate on over 6800m2 of well manicured lawns and gardens.
The boundary of the property has fully established native shrubs and some deciduous trees on the western side providing shade in summer and sun in winter. The expansive property also features some large and very old Peppermint and Marri Trees that lend themselves to unique outdoor entertaining and relaxing in summer. The lawns and secluded gardens are fully reticulated via a deep bore with 5 stations. Here you will have plenty of space to move and lots of room for the kids to play and enjoy the great outdoors.
The large 12 x 7m shed has 2 roller doors, a P/A door, a lean to for extra storage and large built in benches to the powered shed are a well thought out feature. An additional 8 x 4m shed is ideal for caravan or boat storage. Heaps of room for the extra toys!
Wide verandahs are featured on 3 sides of the home, which is also fully paved and provides additional outdoor living space for entertaining in winter or summer.
- A wood fire place in the main open plan living area for cosy family gatherings, and reverse cycle air conditioning adjacent the sitting/games room, which overlooks the beautiful parkland views to the rear of the property.
- The functional kitchen is light and bright and has a walk in pantry as well as s/s appliances and wall oven.
- The extra large main bedroom has an ensuite, a walk in robe and bay window, which looks out onto a view of the beautiful front garden.
- Built in Wardrobes and Walk in Linen in Laundry.
- Tiled flooring to high traffic areas and carpets in bedrooms and 2 living areas.
- 2 TV points, 2 internet connection points and foxtel connections.
This home is just a few minutes to the town centre with a quality K-12 private school and sporting facilities literally just around the corner.
A very appealing property that provides exceptional value for money.
- Land Size Approx. - 6862 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor