7 Egret Close, Geographe WA 6280
Embodying comforts, location and conveniences House - Property ID: 651031
A good deal of capital, forethought and imagination would turn this sturdily built home into a dream home. Located within easy walking distance to the beach and in a quiet cul-de-sac where neighbours take pride of their place.
- BIR'S in all bedrooms all carpeted and tiles in high traffic areas
- Spa bath in minor bathroom
- Light bright north facing kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Natural gas connected
- Sweeping central living area with ceiling fans and wood fire to centre family gatherings.
- Formal dining or sitting room
- Reverse cycle installed
- Solar panels
- Fantastic alfresco leading of main living area with built in double plate BBQ and water feature ideal for entertaining
- 2 bores which retic the established lawns and gardens
- Fully fenced 814m2 elevated lot
- Extra height 4 bay shed approx 7x9m2 perfect mancave with power, shelving and storage. Room for the boat, caravan and cars all covered, also it includes 2 rooms that are lined and powered and can be used as storage, study, office or craft room.
Close to public schooling, transport, shops & chemist.
Walking distance to the beach and a short drive to the Port Geographe Marina & Restaurant.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Large sheds